Your Personal Health Coach – Support, Knowledge and Helping You Stick with the Changes You Need to Make!
Maybe the first question you ask is: Do I need a health coach? Well, that is entirely up to you!
Here is what you will gain from having a health coach:
First, someone who has been where you are and knows from experience what you are going through.
Second, someone who can help you understand what is going on in your body, and who can offer you insights and information. Someone who can educate you on the conversation you need to have with your doctor.
Third, someone who can guide you on the changes you need to make to reclaim your health, understanding how hard it can be to make changes stick and who can support you during the flare-ups.
What do we talk about?
When we meet (online via Zoom), we typically discuss one or more of the following:
- Your health and life goals,
- An honest assessment of your progress,
- Recommendation on blood tests to discuss with your doctor, and review and understand the latest lab results that you received from your doctor,
- Recommendation on the lifestyle changes to make, including nutrition, stress management, quality sleep and supplements to support health, and
- Just overall emotional support and mentoring for those times that you cannot see your doctor and you need to speak to someone who understands!
Private Coaching Fee
Coaching Session – 30 minutes – (ZAR) R300 per session
Coaching Session – 60 minutes – (ZAR) R500 per session